MEDIA SAFETY RULES
MEDIA SAFETY RULES AT VILKYČIAI MOTOR SPORTS COMPLEX
1. Accreditation (card and/or wristband, sticker on the car) is issued only after familiarization with the safety rules of the competition. Along with the vest, this is a valid photo and video permit during the race.
2. You must be extremely careful when working during the race. Your safety depends only on you and this applies during the entire event: on the track, in the pre-start zone, in the start zone, in the service zone and in the entire territory of the complex.
3. You must unconditionally obey the requirements of security services and competition officials. Any failure to comply with their instructions may result in the cancellation of your accreditation.
4. Working under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances is prohibited in the race.
5. For work, take only the equipment that is needed at the time. ATTENTION! View the recorded photo/video moments only in a safe place outside the track.
6. Never get too close to racing cars in the service area. Leave enough space for the mechanics servicing the equipment. Remember that some parts of the cars can be very hot; A broken part from a racing car can cause injury, so always keep an eye on nearby machinery. Always keep a safe distance from the racing car as it may move unexpectedly.
7. Be extra careful when working near the track. Expect the impossible even in the most secure areas!
8. Remember that only sports cars with racers and judges can be in the pre-start zone, everyone else’s presence in the pre-start zone is prohibited.
9. Avoid parking near ambulance, fire, evacuation, marshalls cars. In case of an accident on the track, these cars will move very quickly and without any warning.
10. Avoid crossing the race track. If it is necessary to do so, it is possible to cross the track only in the places specified in the media safety plan and only between runs when the post marshalls and/or track safety staff allow it.
11. Filming and photography is allowed only in the track areas and special towers provided for in the media safety plan. Filming and photography from operating marshalls’ towers is prohibited.
12. Stay in the starting or mechanics area only as long as it is necessary to perform your direct work.
ATTENTION! If you notice that any of your colleagues or spectators do not follow the safety rules, discipline them or report their inappropriate behavior to the security services.
I have read the safety rules and I promise to follow them. I understand that all responsibility for my safety or accident rests with me.