GENERAL PROVISIONS FOR MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES
1. If a person has an annual media representative accreditation issued by Lithuanian Automobilse Sport federation (LASF), there is no need to send an accreditation application to the Organizer, but it is mandatory to come to the competition press center (next to the competition control center), register and indicate the annual vest and license number. The head of the press center may ask you to sign additional documents. Registration confirms that the person is familiar with the Media Safety Rules in force at the ASK “Vilkyčiai” autosport complex.
2. Media representatives who do not have an annual LASF accreditation must fill in and send the Accreditation application to the Organizer.
3. Acceptance of accreditation applications opens one month before the competition to which the accreditation is sent and closes one week before the start of that competition.
4. Media accreditation is issued for: TV, press, radio, web portals, social. media journalists, photographers and video operators of network channels. The organizer of the competition may ask to submit work samples in order to verify the competence of the media representative.
5. Accreditation is issued to persons at least 18 (eighteen) years old.
6. The person submitting the accreditation application must provide the Organizer with a valid life insurance policy number. The policy must be valid during “Motor Sports Practices and Competitions”.
7. The submitted accreditation application confirms that the Media representative has read and familiarized himself with the Media safety rules and agrees to unconditionally comply with them.
8. Accreditations, media vests and other means of identification are issued/returned at the competition press center (next to the competition control center). Please check the working hours of the press center in the additional regulations of the competition.
9. Physical accreditation and PRESS vests are issued only to those media representatives who have received prior accreditation approval from the organizer. You need to have 20 EUR deposit for one vest. The deposit is returned when the vest is returned to the press center.
10. An accredited journalist must inform about the event properly and impartially, perform his work as carefully and efficiently as possible, according to the best, generally recognized professional standards and practices, using all the necessary skills and knowledge.
11. Please use the hashtag #askvilkyciai for any generated content about competitions in ASK “Vilkyčiai” motor sports complex.
12. Head of the press center – Tomas Markelevičius, +370 698 88976.
13. You can download the logo of the competition organizer here.